Saturday, September 10, 2011

meeting old friend.....

after a few years haven't seen each other,( smkakian ) once in a while,, meeting old friend is fun,,, Arif Fahmi,,,, now a Phd Student,,,, me,,,, just starting my M. Ed....mmm,,, way far to go,,,,, "a very nice n humble man" like what my friend said,, (akmal... she accompanied me)indeed it is true..... his mom is also a very nice lady,,,, even hug us as if we've known a long time,,,, btw,,, i'm glad I went to Arif's after reading the status in the FB,,,, at first thought it would be fun meeting some of old friends.... unfortunately,,, it didn't turn out as I imagined... yet,,, it was ok,,,, there was also bro. ghani,,, our senior which perhaps i can't remember him well But its ok as long as we were from the same root ( smkak) ,,, glad to be introduced to him as well....  here is the photo of our so called reunion
metropolitan bukit selambau,,,

No comments: