Saturday, February 25, 2012

i killed 6 last night....

OMG,,,, did i really do that,,,, what  was actually happening,,,,, when i got back from my class last night there were 2 of them showing their faces n flying around,,,,, then i took my buddy to let them know my power n as d owner of this house!!!! whoa,,, then came out another 2,,,, whoa,,then another 2!!!, i can't stand anymore,,, i declared that moment that i will fight till the end,,,, the war had begun,,,,,,, and its proven ;; the winner is me,,,, all of them were lost in the battle of ours,,,,, but today i feel so sad,,, am i the killer???? OMG... really thinking about this now......

losing the battle

nampak la i tak sapu sampah,,, ces,,,


in the toilet n d battle continued


nex location in d kitchen,,,,,



there u go,,,,,,
nak wat research pasai ni la,,,,,
umah i mmg selalu cam sunyi gitu,,,,kalu husband x dak , i blik kg,,, so ghupe2nye depa ni bermaharajalela,,,,
harap kengkawan dia yg lain amik iktibar,,,,,, beware of me.....

thanks to my buddy




No comments: